Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I go to Bubblews when I'm stressed


The nature of our work demands a great deal of time, effort and focus. As an auditor and a consultant of one of the Big Four Firms, I see to it that I manage my time well and finish assigned tasks right on time or ahead of the deadline. I feel a sense of relief and satisfaction every time a major task comes into completion. However, stress is really inevitable. Sometimes, your work becomes too overwhelming not mentioning the stresses we get from the interaction with our bosses or co-workers.

Fortunately, thanks for Bubblews. My stress is lessened everytime I went my head off work and read some random posts from other people in Bubblews. Furthermore, the very best thing in this social networking site is that I am able to write my experiences and emotions of the moment and share them with others. In this way, I can eventually lessen the hard feelings and stress I am currently experiencing. 
I am very happy to be part of this community.

And the bonus part is that you earn every time someone likes to your posts. You can visit the site by clicking the link below:

www.bubblews.com

All Rights Reserved by Frances O. Ponce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...