Monday, September 22, 2014

Lessons about integrity


Frances O. Ponce

The Network Marketing Journey

I joined a network marketing company three months ago. I started to build just a bit of a small organization with more than 15 leaders within it. Of course, I also started to earn money and the business went well.  However, I sensed that it is very important to choose the leaders who will guide you throughout the network marketing journey. Of course, this is one type of business and you have to be careful in choosing the people whom you deal with.

In today's harsh world where people are tend to be self-seeking and looks only for their own personal gain, the values of integrity and truthfulness are of high value. True leaders prioritize the needs of their people and they do it sincerely. Nevertheless, I bet it is very hard to find those kind of leaders nowadays. Are you one of them?

It is very essential in our business undertakings

Every time I went to the pantry in our office, I always notice this wonderful quote by Juvental: "The one and only nobility is integrity." The thought strikes my mind. I wonder how important integrity is in the conduct of our business dealings with other people. Every business relationship is strengthened when integrity is present. Even in our relationships with the members of the family, our friends, our relatives or just mere acquaintances.

Integrity breeds trust. And trust is very essential in our daily undertaking. Without trust, our community will become chaotic.

Do you do your business and personal undertakings with integrity? I hope you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...